Welcome to Fable!
We're happy you decided to try Fable. Since F# is a language originally created for the .NET environment, Fable uses some tools that come from there.
Don't panic! There is enough documentation to explain how the .NET tools integrate in your environment. And there are basically only two things you need to know:
- Fable uses F# project files (
.fsproj) to list your F# code files and libraries.
- Fable uses NuGet to load F# libraries, which is the equivalent of NPM for the .NET environment
- Fable integrates with the popular Webpack. And it's not hard to use another bundler.
- JS Dependencies are listed in your common
- Unit testing is available through Fable.Mocha (but you can use another test runner if you wish).
- In most cases, building and running a Fable project only requires to call