There are several starting points for Fable depending on your background:
- If you want to upgrade an existing Fable 1 project to Fable 2, check the migration guide.
- If you want have a quick taste without installing anything, try the online REPL.
- If you're interested in F# both on client and server sides, check the SAFE stack.
- If you're new to F#, you may want to learn the basics of the language first. There are many resources for that: a nice overview of the language is provided by the tour of F# and for a more extensive guide you can check the enjoyable tutorials by Scott Wlaschin.
- When you're ready to start a Fable project in your computer you can clone the Fable 2 minimal sample and check its README for more detailed instructions. For a more complex sample, check the Fulma demo.
- For more Fable examples, videos... check the awesome-fable list of Fable resources.